13 November 2014

CREATIVE BOOKS TO READ

I find that I am constantly hungry to read books and magazines on Painting, Art, Photography and that I feel that I just want to feed my brain with all that everyone wants to share.

I constantly want to broaden my horizons with all that knowledge and information out there to do with Creativity. I subscribe to various Magazines on my Kindle so that I have the resources on hand at any given moment and also so that I don't have to store them. In addition, I love reading books (on my Kindle) and will gladly read to learn new techniques, and try to incorporate that information into my latest artwork.

In the meantime, I will continue to read and share the books I'd like to read and have read on: The Art of Creativity's Pinterest Page: Creative Books/Magazines to Read