18 August 2016

IN MY STUDIO


WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY STUDIO?


This is just a quick behind the scenes sneak peak of what I'm currently creating. I've changed course for the time being as I am enjoying paper crafts at the moment and working with my Silhouette Cameo. Presently, I am creating these stunning handmade cards, tags and posters, which will all be for sale on my Etsy online store: TheArtOfCreativityCo, at the end of the month.

I will have a few different themes, such as Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Wanderlust, Back to School, Halloween and of course Christmas. They will all be packaged in cellophane to protect your purchase. Kraft envelopes will be provided with the cards and twine for the tags. The posters will be printed on A4 and the frame will be for your purchase. 


Packaging in progress

The Art of Creativity Studio
Packaged Wanderlust Tags 
The Art of Creativity Co
Wanderlust Tags

TheArtOfCreativityCo

Back of A6 Card with The Art of Creativity Studio Logo


Baby Bear Card 



This poster of "Mommy Needs her Coffee" describes exactly how I'm currently feeling with all that I  have going on at the moment, however, I'm loving my creative journey and will just drink more COFFEE 😉

No comments: