4 October 2016

WORDS TO INSPIRE FOR WORLD TEACHERS' DAY

WORLD TEACHERS' DAY

In celebration of World Teachers' Day on the 5th of October, I have created Part III  in the Series of Words to Inspire Craft Creations.
World Teachers' Day was proclaimed by UNESCO on the 5th of October 1994 and is celebrated around the world, however, some countries do celebrate this special day on other days throughout the year. World Teachers' Day was created to show appreciation to all Teachers for their contribution in the important role they play in the development of our children.
Here are some quotes which I used to celebrate Teachers around the World:
"It Takes a Big Heart to Help Shape Little Minds."
"Teaching; The Profession that Creates all other Professions." ~ Anon
I'm Changing the World, One Day at a Time; I TEACH!
"Tell me and I Forget, Teach Me and I Remember, Involve Me and I Learn." ~ B.Franklin
The Best Teachers Teach from the Heart, not from the Book."
"A Teacher Affects Eternity; She can Never tell where her Influence Stops." ~ Henry B Adams
http://bit.ly/041016TAOCSpdf
WORDS TO INSPIRE FOR WORLD TEACHERS' DAY

Prints & Cards for Teachers are available from TheArtOfCreativityCo Online Store


This Poster is available in PDF and is FREE to download and print, here.  
You are welcome to share it, however you may not sell it.

Part I: Words to Inspire Your Spring Creations
Part II : Words to Inspire Autumn Craft Creations

PS> Keep a look out for my Newsletter, The Art of Creativity Studio Club!
        Subscriptions will be available soon.
        Gain access to free resources, discount codes, new product releases and so much more.

SaveSave

No comments: